Wednesday, July 26, 2006

a new milestone.....new great friends

I was thinking at this post since I arrived home from LPM, but for 1 day and a half I couldn't simply find my words about the feelings that I have........the last 11 days spent with my EB team were one of the best that I lived until know....so many things came up, some many things united us...it was simply a unique team experience.....the most amazing thing for me was when I was missing them during the time they had session.....I missed laughting, talking, joking with them.....during the plenary sessions each time I was looking for their presence as if they were the ones that give me all the energy that I needed......it is hard to express exactly the feelings that I have right now, when I am listening to one of the songs that were close to us in these days " day by day".......I feel the luckiest person as I had such a great chance to know, to understand my team, and see them as great friends.....right now sitting at my laptop and writing this post I miss them, but I am so happy that I realized this 8 month before finishing our term, for sure I will do my best to have together the best team experience ever........

No comments: