Monday, July 23, 2007

For YOU

I think people are the greatest invention ever, without, there won't be anything to make this life so amazing.

I like to express my feelings regarding people I admire, but I often do this in writting than in speaking, so this post is dedicated to a person I admire a lot, the dearest of my heart.

I just want to tell YOU that you offered me so many lessons, YOU taught me so many things, YOU challenged me so many times, YOU made me feel alive so many moments...and all this just being you.

I'm more than proud to have you next to me, I'm more than lucky to hear your heart beating almost each day, I'm more than glad to have somebody with me.

Life is a complicated road, but for YOU this was not a unbeaten thing, YOU followed your dreams, threw away the rocks in front you, and now you shine...and all because YOU didn't give up.

All my respect for the person you are, all my respect for a wonderful job you made, all my respect for your courage.

Thanks a lot for every moment and every lesson offered.

YOU are and will always be a special person for me.

No comments: