Monday, October 29, 2007

What is friendship?

It is a rainy day outside and I stay at my desk looking outside and thinking about different experiences that made my life more beautiful.

One thing that comes right now in my mind are the people that used to be near me when I was happy, when I was sad, when I was smiling and crying. They are not many, they used to be more, but unfortunately it seems that all our friendship was a false one, based on a fake foundation/ With all this, my real friends are very special for me and feel them close to me day by day, even if maybe there are hundred kilo between us, they are still there.

There are some things that life thought me about friendship, some of them harsh, some of them sweet, but in the end valuable ones.

- I've learned that there are many good friends around, but true best friends are hard to come by

- I've learned that you can do something or nothing with a best friend and still have the best time

- I've learned that there is nothing more painful then hurting your best friend or being hurt by this

-I've learned that a true friendship has many memories, both good and bad, but all important

-I've learned that a best friend's family soon feels like your own

-I've learned that nothing ever sounds stupid, funny, or unbelievable to a best friend, and you never feel stupid saying whatever it is

-I've learned that when your heart has been broken, a best friend is the best band-aid for it

-I've learned that in many cases, a hug and a kind word from a best friend is the only thing that helps get you through the day

-I've learned that best friends stay up all night and on the phone for hours talking without even realizing it

I have just few best friends, but for sure the best one:)

No comments: