Saturday, June 10, 2006

About my friends

Ooooo.......there are so many feelings that I have in this moment: there's love, there's happiness, there's sadness, there's a lot of questioning......I am having the best period of my life, I live the period that I gives me the greatest challenges that I could ever have.....

During the last period I reflected a lot at the changes that happened lately in my life, oh my God there is such a difference between Raluca,the sixteen years old girls partying from one club to another, studying 3 extra courses just to know new things, and Ciuci, the almost 22 years girls in an unfinished self discovery trip, always wanting to be better and better.......

One week ago I had one of the most revealing coffee with the person that I love most, it was a coffee that made me think a lot at my behaviour, my way of thinking, my way of acting.....

I discovered that my biggest achievment that I have until now are my friends, because I have really good friends, friends that say to me" Congratz", friends that say to me" you should think twice", friends that help me grow.......

I will write down some special lyrics for me, lyrics that express the feelings that I have for the three Sex in the City Girls (Miha, Mali, Lucki), feelings that I have for Stefan, Rada.......feelings that I have for the person that I love the most and is as well one of my best friends, Gabi.....


Sometimes people come into your life

Like they're meant to be

And suddenly you've found someone

Who sees the world like you see

And you laugh like crazy

At all the crazy things

That no one thinks are funny but you

That's when I knew

That I had a friend so true


If my world were crumbling down

You are the one I'd want around

Cause through everything you've shown me that

You were the one who had my back


Remember the laughs

Then add up the dreams

And take it to the nth degree

We'll be friends forever

Cause you'll be forever in my heart

That's where best friends are


There will always be hard times

I'm glad I've got you to see me through

And I will never forget your smile

I just have to say thank you


For being there always

Even the darkest days

Especially when you didn't have to

That's when I knew

I had a friend in you


So if your world should fall apart

Call me I'll run to where you are

I only hope that I can be

Half of the friend you've been to me


thanks a lot for every thing.....and most especially cause I know you are next to me always :)

No comments: