Sunday, June 25, 2006

A day spent with my team




Half past 4 A.M, get off from the Bucharest train, had a nap for 3 hours..........9 A.M EB Meeting.......my head was killing me, my eyes couldn't see too well, my sun glasses really helped me....two cups of coffee in 2 hours......6 people that made my day a really nice one,..........I completely forgot about the sleep that used to kill me at the beginning of the day.......1 P.M first part of the meetings is done, we had lots of discussions, took lots of picture and had a lot of good time with cumpara, cumpara, my friends now what I am talking about......1.30 P.M is time for lunch, we went to the student restaurant, meanwhile we some people sleeping under some trees, made us think how would we look after finishing our term :), while having launch my team mates put me to pass the trust test, a very weird test that I couldn't even imagine that I would test, but I did it :) ....to give you an insight it is kind of a Turkish role call :)......2.30 P.M, the other part of the EB meeting, better said the structure task force is about to start, we went buying ice cream and cherries and went to Hash place....4 girls and Bobo :)....the way to Hash place was really funny, first we lost Andreea then after we found her, unfortunately she did not find us and it started sort of hide and seek game :)......in the end we all met at Hash place and started our discussions, 2 hours of thinking what is the best solution for our LC, two hours of questioning, two hours of real EB life :)..........at 17.30 P.M our schedule finished, we all went home to study cause the exams are killing us:)........the best thing is that I went home smiling and dreaming how my best year will look with all this people around me.......for sure it will be great, for sure I will thank them for offering me the chance to know them!!!

I may say that this was one of my best days since I am a president, but why so cause it looks like a normal day, yet for me not, because what I like most in a team is the family feeling, and in that day I felt it all around me......

Thanks guys for this amazing day, I think it gave me all the reflection that I needed in AIESEC :), for sure this year will be a memorable year for you, because I took my commitment of offering us the best time ever:)

Thanks God for having the amazing chance of being an AIESEC member, and without even think to at the beginning of April 2004, succeed in being present of AIESEC Cluj-Napoca at the end of January 2006

What I promised to myself is not to let this year pass without having the time of my life, after 2 months of being president I already have experiences that for sure will contribute to the success of this year, so this means I'm following the right path :)

2 comments:

alexandru toma said...

Nice things Ciuci!

Hope you'll have an amazing experience with your great team ..Don't forget about NEXT :)

LET'S rock the house!!

Good luck!

Alex
NST NEXT

my blog: altom.blogspot.com
;)

Adela said...

Looks like our dear EB has a lot of fun while planning and taking care of the LC! Hope this year will be like this for you, 'cause this atmosphere that you create in the EB team has a really big influence on the members! So, you keep doing what you're doing, 'cause you're doing it great!:)
Hugs and kisses!
PS: Ciuci, congrats for such a team!:)